2017 Arctic Cat MudPro 1000 Limited EPS
MudPro 1000 Limited EPS
- 1000 H2 V-Twin 4-Stroke Engine w/EFI: It loves to run in cold or hot weather. The 1000 H2 is a 951cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled 90° V-Twin with EFI. With features like a high-capacity radiator and thermostatically controlled cooling fan, you can count on EFI for cold weather starts and consistent fuel delivery in higher elevations.
- Race-Inspired Suspension: We all know the mud pit isn’t flat below the murky water. The 14 inches of ground clearance, 10 inches of suspension travel and an adjustable preload spring only make it feel that way.
- Digital/Analog Gauge: Knowledge is key. The digital/analog gauge provides critical operation indicators including clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat’s electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- 28-Inch Maxxis® Zilla Tires & Aluminum Wheels: The Maxxis Zilla is known for its lightweight and mud-slinging capabilities, but these durable 6-ply rated tires also provide a smooth ride. We can’t decide if the aluminum wheels with beadlocks are fashion over function or vice versa.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- Arctic Cat/WARN 3,000-lb. Winch: Powerful permanent magnet motor with 3,000 lbs. of pulling capacity and 50 ft. of durable wire cable. This Arctic Cat/WARN Provantage winch has an all-metal gear end housing and mechanical brake.
- Front & Rear SpeedRacks: Rated for 100 lbs. carrying capacity on the front and 200 lbs on the back, these SpeedRacks are made from high-quality steel and have built-in entry points that make adding attachments a snap.
- Heavy-Duty Front & Rear Bumpers: Heavy-duty, steel front and rear bumpers with dual-tube construction help protect your chassis from light impact and keep brush and debris from your grill and lights.
- Snorkel Air Intake: Mud pits don’t stand a chance. The elevated snorkel pumps clean air to the engine and clutch, while helping keep the CVT belt dry and cool.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 951, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 92x71.6
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 28
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 5.7 (21.6)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 14 (35.6)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Maxxis Zilla / 28x9R14
- Rear Tire / Size: Maxxis Zilla / 28x11R14
- Wheels: Aluminum Color-Matched Beadlock
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 94.5x47.8x51.8 (240x121.5x131.6)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 58 (147.3)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 851 (386)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 100 (45.4) / 200 (90.7)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1050 (476.3)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog/Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen Headlights / Single Rear Taillight
- Automotive-Style Paint: Standard
- Bumpers: Heavy-Duty Front and Rear
- Gun Scabbard with Mount: Accessory
- Racks: Front and Rear SpeedRack
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Single
- Snorkel Air Intake: Standard
- Winch: Arctic Cat/WARN 3,000-lb.
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Matte Black
NOTES:ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety always wear an approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator’s manual before operation. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to “Tread Lightly” on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ATV. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV. Only ride an ATV that is right for your age. Supervise riders younger than 16. The minimum operator age for ATVs is 16, 14 on the 150 model and over 12 on the 90 and DVX 90 models. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders take a training course. For safety or training information in the U.S., call the ATV Safety Institute at (800) 887-2887. In Canada, call the Canada Safety Council (613) 739-1535 or see your dealer. ®™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc. ©2014 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701. Arctic Cat ATVs and Side by Sides are world-class products from Arctic Cat Inc.
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve
- Bore x Stroke
- 92 x 71.6 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid with Fan
- Fuel System
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- Maxxis Zilla / 28x9R14
- Rear Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tires
- Maxxis Zilla / 28x11R14
- Dry Weight
- 851 lb. (386 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 100 lb. (45.4 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 200 lb. (90.7 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1050 lb. (476.3 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.7 gal. (21.6 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 14 in. (35.6 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 94.5x47.8x51.8 in. (240x121.5x131.6 cm)
- 58 in. (147.3 cm)
- Drive Train
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Automatic CVT with EBS Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Dual Halogen Headlights / Single Rear Taillight
- Matte Black